If you’re interested in helping out with Ascendio, there’s something terrific for you to do in Orlando in July. Remember, you need a registration for the day(s) that you want to volunteer, except that everyoneis invited to help out on Wednesday when we stuff registration packs, to work the door at the To the Manor Ball, and on Sunday for the Auction and Raffle. Some of the areas where you can help include:
- Security (you get a cool t-shirt!)
- Programming Prefects (essentially room monitors for Formal Programming sessions)
- Common Room staff (help monitor our Common Room… and enjoy the festivities at the same time!)
- Registration desk
- Meet & Greet desk (love to give directions/explain things to people? This is for you!)
- Decorations (on site, this includes decorating before the ball, and more!)
Click here fill out the Volunteer Form and be placed in our Database; we’ll get in touch with you and put you on a team within a day or two. Ascendio is run entirely by volunteers. From the board and senior staff to the on-site volunteers, HPEF events wouldn’t be what they are without help and commitment from its attendees. By volunteering, you can help shape Ascendio, meet fellow fans before the symposium, and gain an insider’s viewpoint to event planning.
Plus, we’re having a reception or two for our volunteers, and if you help out onsite, you’re cordially invited!